BrothersFree & Accepted Masons of Nevada
Welcome to the new Grand Lodge of NevadaGrand Lodge Masonic Membership Manager
sponsored by a generous grant from the Brothers of Vegas Lodge #32
(Please see below for Account Registration information.)
Login to Grand View Nevada
To create an account (FIRST TIME ONLY):
- Please read following instructions, registration link is at the end.
- Enter the information carefully:
- Lodge Number:
Enter home/primary NEVADA lodge number only. ONLY numeric characters (i.e. "1", "4", "32", "58", etc.).
- Member ID:
Must be obtained through Lodge Secretary (once system is live). Secretaries & GLOs contact the Grand WebMason. This is to verify your membership with the Grand Lodge. The number is random and assigned by the system.
- Last Name:
Enter last name (CASE SENSITIVE). Most names are capitalized in the common fashion. If your last name has multiple capitals or names, you may have to try other combinations of capitals (i.e. "Mcc" versus "McC" or only last-most name).
- Hit "Check Membership Status"
- Lodge Number:
- If successful in verifying membership, it will prompt you for an email and password set-up.
Please use a personal email that you would like the Grand Lodge to use as contact to you. DO NOT use a lodge email as "Secretary" status is granted in the system (i.e. chose an email that will stay with you, not your position.) Please note this email will be used by the Grand Lodge and/or Lodge(s) to communicate with you. However, you may designate preferred contact method in your profile.
- Password / Check Password:
Chose a password of AT LEAST 8 characters. No other complications are required, but a complex password is recommended (as always).
- Future visits will be through standard login portal. Please inform the Grand WebMason or Grand Secretary if you require Lodge level access (Secretaries, etc.).
- Once logged in, please explore your profile and update contact information and any other information you would like to provide your Secretary & the Grand Lodge. If you cannot change something (Degree dates, etc.), please inform your Secretary of the correction. If further help is required, the Secretary should contact the Grand WebMason.
- Go to this link: Nevada Grand View Registration Page
Questions should be directed as follows:
- Code & Masonic Law questions should be directed to the Grand Secretary.
- Basic system help can be found (once logged-in) under the Help Desk tab.
- Access code (for Brothers in specified Lodges) consult Lodge Secretary.
- Access code (for Secretaries and Lodge Masters) and system suggestions/corrections, problems not found in Help Desk to the Grand WebMason.
- Secretary Webinar training can be scheduled at Grand View Systems.